The Samwich builds are a very nice set of offerings from the developer, Samwich. If you are not hungry yet, you will be for these. We like them quite a bit because of the different options they offer. Use our guide to check out the images and install them today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Horizon build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the developer on Twitter with any questions.
How to Install the Samwich Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://samwich.co.uk/expanse/ and click OK.
- Now, label it expanse, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter add-on browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then plugin.program.expansewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the the Expanse Wizard. Select one of the builds and then Install.
- We are using the Horizon2 17 build, but you can try out some of the others. Just make sure it is usable for the Krypton version.