You may have heard about the issues that the Project Free TV website faced a few years ago. If you have, you know the site was closed down. However, there are different ways to access this once popular site. If you want to check this one out, we have a solution. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install Project Free TV add-on.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create addons for the platform. They are divided in to two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the TVAddons.ag team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Project Free TV for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://archive.org/download/back2basicsrepo and click OK.
- Enter the name origin or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on origin > repository.origin-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Origin Repo > Video Addons > Project Free TV > Install.
- Wait for the enabled message.
- Now, go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Project Free TV.
How to Install Project Free TV for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://archive.org/download/back2basicsrepo and click Done.
- In the name field, enter origin > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to origin > repository.origin-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- Go to Install from repository > Origin Repo > Video Add-ons > Project Free TV > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- To access, go to Videos > Video add-ons > Project Free TV.