If you are a fan of builds, you’ll definitely want to check out the Outkasts build. As you can see, this one is mostly blue in color. It is one you’ll want to check out. Keep in mind that it is about 250 mb, so it is not one you want to use on older limited resource devices. To get it, take a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Outkasts Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Enter the name mach1 or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on mach1 > plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the wizard is enabled.
- From here, you will be led directly into the wizard. If you are, save your settings and choose the Pure Streams build. If you want to do this step later or come back to it, follow the next steps.
- Navigate back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Krypton Builds Wizard > Outkasts build > Install. Keep in mind this could take a few minutes.
- Close Kodi and re-open it. You are now ready to enjoy.