The Outkasts build is a very sharp looking blue colored build. We like this one a lot because of the colors and backgrounds. However, it is about 250 mb, so it reaches the upper limits of lower end devices. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide ot help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Pure Stream build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
How to Install the Outkasts Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it mach1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Krypton builds and select the Outkasts build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.