The Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on will bring you all of your favorite karaoke hits. If you have always wanted to use your install as a Karaoke machine, now is the time to do it. Of course, you will have access to almost any song you can thing of. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
Install the Kodi Karaoke Lite Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Noobs and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Noobs and then noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Kodi Karaoke Lite, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite to launch the addon.
How to Install the Kodi Karaoke Lite Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Noobs and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Noobs and then noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite to access the addon.