Whether you are looking for a build for your firestick or other lower-end Kodi install, the Deception build will work just fine for you. At 176mb, you can’t go wrong no matter which device you want to use. It will work well on either type you want. The add-ons it has are among some of the best in the community, and you will like the backgrounds as well. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v18 Leia version of the program.
How to Install the Deception Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Enter the name mach1 or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on mach1 > plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons >
- Wiz-tech Wizard, Wiz-tech, Leia Builds > Deception build > Install. Keep in mind this could take a few minutes.
- Close Kodi and re-open it. You are now ready to enjoy.