The Deception Build is a very nice sized offering that you should check out. Because it is only 176mb, it is a perfect size for higher-end and lower-end devices as well. It will work just fine on either. Don’t let the smaller size fool you. It is still large enough to have some great looking backgrounds and the most current add-ons in the community. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Pure Stream build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
How to Install the Deception Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it mach1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Wiz-tech Builds, Leia builds and select the Deception build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.