The Twenty4Seven add-on is a great offering that brings you movies and videos 24/7. This one is great because of the variety it has to offer. It is one you won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, you will want to contact them directly through social media. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How to Install Twenty4Seven for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter sanc or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sanctuary and then repository.sanctuary-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Sanctuary is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > sanctuary > Video add-ons > Twenty4Seven > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Twenty4Seven to launch the addon.
How to Install Twenty4Seven for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it sanc and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick sanctuary > repository.sanctuary-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select the sanctuary > Video add-ons > Twenty4Seven.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Twenty4Seven to access the addon.