The TV Portuguesa add-on is a great offering that is designed for speakers of Portuguese. This one is great because of all the different choices it has to offer. If you speak the language, this is one you won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, you will want to contact them directly through social media. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Install the TV Portuguesa Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://vipsecret.amerikanotuga.tech/VipSecrettv/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter secret or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on secret and then repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > .VipSecretRepo > Video add-ons > TV Portuguesa > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select TV Portuguesa to launch the addon.
Install the TV Portuguesa Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://vipsecret.amerikanotuga.tech/VipSecrettv/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it secret and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick secret > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select the .VipSecretRepo > Video add-ons > TV Portuguesa.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > TV Portuguesa to access the addon.