If you are of a certain age, there is a chance you may remember Tron from the 80s. If you were a gamer then, you know all about it. If not, you may have seen the newer version or may have played the newer version of the video games. The Tron Legacy build is great because it is only 110 MB or so. That makes it ideal for all devices. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download, install, and start enjoying it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the Wullies team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v18 Leia version of the program.
Install Tron Legacy Build for Kodi Leia (v18.x)
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it ezzerman, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ezzerman and then plugin.program.EzWizard > plugin.program.EzWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Ezzermans Wizard, Builds, and select the Tron Legacy Build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.