No fan of music add-ons will want to be without ThunderStruck. From concerts to music videos, this one has it all. We highly suggest you add this one to essential downloads list if you a lover of music. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
How to Install ThunderStruck for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://www.gtandroid.anarchymediarevolution.com/zip/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter tstruck or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on tstruck and then select plugin.audio.thunderstruck.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, go to Add-ons > Music add-ons > ThunderStruck.
How to Install ThunderStruck for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://www.gtandroid.anarchymediarevolution.com/zip/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it tstruck and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick tstruck > plugin.audio.thunderstruck.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the addon has been installed.
- To use, choose Music > Music add-ons > ThunderStruck.