TheMealDB add-on is a food-based offering and screensaver that you will appreciate. The options include categories, search, meals by area, favorites, ingredient picker, and even a screen saver. This is one you won’t want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please feel free to go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you with support.
How to Install TheMealDB for Kodi v17 Krypton
For this addon, you need to download the zip file directly from the Kodi website here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Click the icon of the opened box and select Install from zip file.
- Locate the file you just saved. It should be labeled script.screensaver.themealdb-1.0.1.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > TheMealDB.
How to Install TheMealDB for Kodi v16 Jarvis
For this addon, you need to download the zip file directly from the Kodi website located here.
- Open Kodi.
- From here, click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to choose the file you just downloaded. it should be labeled script.screensaver.themealdb-1.0.1.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the addon has been installed.
- To access, go to Programs > Program Add-ons > TheMealDB.