For those looking for a medium sized build, the Tevers Krypton MnT build is worth taking a look at. This one is great, but you should know it has a size of just over 275mb. If you are ok with that, take a closer look. Be sure to use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Tevers Krypton MnT Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name gracie242 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on gracie242 and then Repository.Gracie2422.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Gracie 2422 Repo > Program Add-ons > Looking Glass Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Looking Glass Wizard > Looking Glass Community Builds.
- Now, select Tevers Krypton MnT Build > Install.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, close Kodi and re-open it.