If you are a fan of smaller builds, you will love the SubZero build. We like this one because it is themed after the Mortal Kombat character and it is just under 170mb. You can’t go wrong with this one. The graphics are sharp and it plenty of good add-ons to use. If you want to take a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it to see if it is the right choice for you.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Subzero Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly https://mysubzero.space/repo and click OK.
- Enter the name sub or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on sub > repository.subzero.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Subzero Repo > Program Add-ons > Subzero Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Now, go to the wizard and select Subzero Builds > Subzero Build > Install.
- Exit and restart Kodi.