The Subzero build is a small offering for those that like to use builds. At only 169mb, this one is good for all devices including the ones with limited resources. You won’t want to miss out on this build. If you want to give it a shot, have a look at our images and see if it is right for you.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Subzero Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://mysubzero.space/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name sub or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sub and then repository.subzero.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Subzero Repo > Program Add-ons > Subzero Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Add-on > Program Add-ons > Subzero Wizard > Subzero (builds) > Subzero Build > Install.
- Exit Kodi and restart.