The Skin Icons – Wide add-on is a way of changing what you normally see inside of your install. Why should you have to settle for the normal look when it may not be what you want? You can easily change the look and feel, then change it back if you want to. Feel free to try several different variations until you find one that is right for you. Just make sure you use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install Skin Icons – Wide for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel, Image Collection, and select Skin Icons – Wide.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- You are ready to enjoy it by exiting out of kodi and re-entering.
How to Install Skin Icons – Wide for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find Image Collection, Skin Icons – Wide, and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, exit out of kodi and re-open it.