The Simple Build is a relatively large offering that you are sure to love. This one is big at over 374 mb. If you like to use builds and you have unlimited space, you may want to have a look. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install the Simple Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://thelittleguysco.net/kodi/ and click OK.
- Enter the name simple or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on simple > plugin.program.SimpleBuildWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to the home screen and click on add-ons > Program Add-ons > Simple Wizard > Builds > Simple Build > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.