At only 220mb, the SG Elite build is designed for lower end devices.Keep in mind that it might still be hit or miss depending on the age of your device. However, don’t let that deter you from checking this one out. It still has plenty of power, and you should be able to enjoy it quite well. For those that would like to take a closer look at it, look at the images below and use our guide to help you download and install it today. That way, you can decide if this is the right build for you.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 76% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the SG Elite Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://sgwizard.96.lt/ and click OK.
- Enter the name sg or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on sg > plugin.program.sgwizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > SG Wizard > SG Elite (New) Kodi 17 and Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.