The Scheme Streams add-on is designed for sports fans. No matter what your favorite type is, you’ll find it here. We suggest you add this one to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This repository is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about anything in group 2 on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the development team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
With this add-on, you can download the zip file manually from the project’s GitHub page.
Install Scheme Streams for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- From the home screen at the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on the file you just saved labeled repository.schemestreams-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Scheme Streams Repo > Video addons > Scheme Streams > Install.
- Wait for the enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Scheme Streams.
Install Scheme Streams for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- From the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to the file you just saved. The file name is repository.schemestreams-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- Go to Install from repository > Scheme Streams Repo > Video Addons > Scheme Streams > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- To access, go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Scheme Streams.