If you like builds, you are sure to love the Samwich builds. These are great because they are low resource. That means they are perfect for all of those limited resource installs. You’ll definitely want to take a look at them. Use our guide to help you decide if this one is for you.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install the Samwich Builds for Kodi Krypton (17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://samwich.co.uk/expanse/ and click OK.
- Now, label it expanse, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose expanse and then plugin.program.expansewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Expanse Wizard > choose the one you want to install > Install.
- Close Kodi and re -open it.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new build.
We are using the Horizon build, but feel free to try others.