The Redhood build group has several great builds you can take a look at. We are using the Vader build that is almost 250mb. That means you could have problems if you are using a limited-resource device. If you believe your device can handle it, we suggest getting that one or one of the others. Of course, not all builds are suitable for all devices. If you want to take a closer look and see if this is a good option for you, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Install the Redhood Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://redhood.teverz.com/ and click OK.
- Now, label it redhood, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose redhood and then repository.redhood-x.x..zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the file is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Redhood Repo > Add-on Repository > Redhood Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Redhood Wizard, Builds, the one you want, Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.