One of our favorite types of add-ons is known as an all in one or mega offering. That is why you will want to take a look at the Radix addon. No matter what your favorite type of media is, you should have no problems finding it here. It is one we suggest adding to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install Radix for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://bliss-tv.com/livef4m and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter radix or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on radix and then repository.radix.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find -Radix Repo- and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Radix.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Radix to launch the addon.
How to Install Radix for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://bliss-tv.com/livef4m and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it radix and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick radix, repository.Radix.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select the -Radix Repo-.
- Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Radix.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Radix to access the addon.