The Palantir addon has many movies and cartoons dubbed into Spanish. If you speak the language, this is a great add-on for you. You should add this one to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
How to Install the Palantir Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter canalnereo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. When you see the addon of an opened box, click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on canalnereo > PLUGIN and then plugin.video.palantir.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Palantir to launch the addon.
How to Install the Palantir Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it canalnereo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick canalnereo > PLUGIN and then plugin.video.palantir.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Palantir to access the addon.