My First Build (MFB) is a great build you will want to check out. We like this one because like other builds, they make things easy. However, do not expect to use this one on your limited resource device. At over 350mb, it is not suitable for Firestick or Kodi box. Use our guide to take a look at the images and help you decide if you want to get it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
How to Install My First Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://myfirstbuild.net/ and click OK.
- Now, label it mfb, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose mfb and then plugin.program.MFB.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the MFB Wizard and select the build.
- Be sure to close Kodi and re-open it.