For those that prefer to use builds because they are easy, a MFB build is for you. Keep in mind this one is large at over 350mb. You’ll have a real problem using this one a a lower resource build. This one is great because it has nice images and powerful addons. If you want to check it out, we are sure you will like it. Take a look at the images below to see if you would like to download and install this one today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install My First Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://myfirstbuild.net/ and click OK.
- Now, label it mfb, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose mfb and then plugin.program.MFB.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the MFB Wizard. Next, select the one you want to install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.