Despite the name, the KodiTrailers add-on brings you more than just trailers. It will also offer you access to movies and TV. One interesting point is that some of the selections may be in Portuguese or Spanish. However, that may not be an issue with some of the choices. To give it a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
Install KodiTrailers for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter canal and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons, KodiTrailers, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > KodiTrailers to launch the addon.
Install KodiTrailers for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it canal and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons > KodiTrailers > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > KodiTrailers to access the addon.