Builds are always a great way to change the look of your Kodi install. You’ll find the KodinityTV Build no exception. We like this one a lot because of all the different sections available and the animated home screen. Though the full version of the build is used, there is a lighter version for lower resource devices. We also recommend that you do a fresh install and write down the names of any add-ons you want to keep. Be sure to take a look at this one. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the KodinityTV Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click Add-ons. Before you get started, be sure to download the file located here.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on the file you just downloaded. It should say plugin.program.kodinitywizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > KodinityWizard > KodinityWizard Builds.
- Now choose KodinityTV and Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done. We are using the full version of the KodinityTV build.