If you are a fan of Karaoke, you are sure to love the Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on. This one is great because it has several different categories for you to check out. This is definitely a must for anyone that likes to use Kodi for this reason. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install Kodi Karaoke Lite for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click OK.
- Enter the name nan or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on nan > noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite.
How to Install Kodi Karaoke Lite for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click Done.
- In the name field, enter nan > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to nan > noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Kodi Karaoke Lite.