For everyone that wants to install Android on their install, the Kodi Android Installer add-on is the one for you. You’ll like this one because of everything it has to offer. It is one to add to your essential downloads list. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This addon is in the first group. You are not allowed to talk about anything in group 2 on the official forums or websites. If you need help, feel free to contact the Kodi development team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
With this add-on, you can download the zip file manually from the Kodi page.
Install the Kodi Android Installer for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- From the home screen at the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on the file you just saved labeled script.kodi.android.update-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the enabled message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Kodi Android Installer.
Install the Kodi Android Installer for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- From the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to the file you just saved. The file name is script.kodi.android.update-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the add-on is installed.
- To access, go to Programs > Program Add-ons > Kodi Android Installer.