The IPTV Platinum add-on (may also be called Platinum IPTV or Smart-IPTV) is exactly what it says it is. It provides you with access to many different countries with TV. It is one you won’t want to miss out on. If you want a good IPTV offering, this is one you will want to grab. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the community for help.
How to Install IPTV Platinum for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and click on it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://legionworldtv.com/wizard and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter freeworld and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on freeworld and then plugin.video.iptvplatinum.zip.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Addons > IPTV Platinum (or it could be labeled Smart-IPTV) to launch the addon.
How to Install IPTV Platinum for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://legionworldtv.com/wizard and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it freeworld and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick freeworld > plugin.video.iptvplatinum.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > IPTV Platinum (or it could be labeled Smart-IPTV) to access the addon.