The Grinny Builds are large builds you may want to check out. At more than 500mb, you can bet this one has all the power you want and then some. We like the backgrounds and the add-ons it offers. they are definitely worth taking a look at. To check them out, use our guide to help you download and install them.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
How to Install the Grinny Builds for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, label it man cave, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Man Cave Wizard, (Grinny) Builds, and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Grinny build, but there are a few others available in the same wizard.