The Grinny Builds are a series of large builds that you might want to check out. Keep in mind that this one is over 500mb. That means it is not usable for limited resource devices. If you want to use it on your computer however, you should be just fine. If you want to check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Man Cave Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Inside 4ndroid team with any questions.
How to Install the Grinny Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, label it man cave, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Man Cave Wizard. Next, select the (Grinny) builds section and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Grinny build, but you can try out some of the others if available.