The Grim Reaper build is a nice build that is around 164mb. That means it is suitable for lower resource devices. If you have a firestick or android device, this is one you will want to check out. You can take a look at the images and use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Leviathan build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Grim Reaper Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://aw.ares-project.com/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then repository.aresproject > repository.aresproject.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Ares Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Grim Reaper section.
- Select the Grim Reaper build and choose Install.