The Gateway build is a medium sized offering that you should check out. It features stunning artwork, a good color scheme, and a list of add-ons to go with it. We like it quite a bit because it seems to have to have it all. If you have a limited resource device, this one pushes the limits. Of course some will find it easier to use than others. Take a look at the stunning images below to see if it is right for you and use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the deleopment team with any questions.
How to Install the Gateway Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://gateway.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it gateway or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose gateway and then plugin.video.Gateway.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select Gateway. Wait for the prompts, close, and re-open Kodi.
- Enjoy your new build.