If you have favorite add-ons or shows inside Kodi, the Favourites Script add-on is for you. You’ll like this one a lot because it will help you build categories and sections made up of all of your favorites. You should not have to search for the things you like to watch and now, you don’t have to. This is one you won’t want to miss out on. Be sure to use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great offering it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please feel free to go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you with support.
Install the Favourites Script for Kodi v17 Krypton
For this addon, you need to download the zip file directly from the Kodi website here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Click the icon of the opened box and select Install from zip file.
- Locate the file you just saved. It should be labeled script.favourites-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Favourites Script.
Install the Favourites Script for Kodi v16 Jarvis
For this addon, you need to download the zip file directly from the Kodi website located here.
- Open Kodi.
- From here, click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to choose the file you just downloaded. it should be labeled script.favourites-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the addon has been installed.
- To access, go to Programs > Program Add-ons > Favourites Script.