The Emby build is a sharp looking way to change the look of your install. However, it is not designed for lower-end devices. Since it is 261 mb, it would definitely cause any limited resource device to struggle. Builds are a quick and easy way to transform your install, and the Emby build is no exception. If you want to take a closer look, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it. You won’t want to miss out on everything this one has to offer.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install the Emby Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://archive.org/download/stevenTV/ and click OK.
- Enter the name steven or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on steven > plugin.program.stevenwizard-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > StevenTVWizard > (StevenTVWizard) Builds > Emby Build (Vx.x)> Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.