The Elektra Vault add-on is a solid offering that will bring you movies, IPTV, and more. We like this one quite a bit because it offers many different options. It is one you won’t want to be without in the future. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the Lions Den team. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
How to Install Elektra Vault for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Enter the name supremacy or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on supremacy > repo > repository.supremacy-x.x > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- Now, select Install from repository > supremacy > Video add-ons > Elektra Vault > install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Elektra Vault.
How to Install Elektra Vault for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/ and click Done.
- In the name field, enter supremacy > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to supremacy > supremacy repo > repository.supremacy-x.x > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the add-on is installed.
- Select Install from repository > supremacy > Video add-ons > Elektra Vault > install.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Elektra Vault.