Larger build lovers are sure to love the Eden Ultimate Build. Though not as big as some, this one is still more than 350mb. That means it is not good for lower-end devices. If you have one of them, you will have a real problem getting this build to work. If you are using a computer, however, this one will be just fine. Just make sure to use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Grim Reaper build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Eden Ultimate Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://edenbuilds.stream/eden/ and click OK.
- Now, label it eden, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose eden and then plugin.edenwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Eden Wizard. Choose the Eden Builds section and find the EDEN section.
- Select the Eden Ultimate build for Krypton build and choose Install.