For everyone that loves builds, you’ll love the Ebony build. This one is powerful and has some great addons. However, it is not one you’ll want to use on a lower end device. At over 300mb, it would push the limits of any firestick or box. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
How to Install the Ebony Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wiz.wookiespmc.com and click OK.
- Now, label it wookie, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose wookie and then Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose Wookie > Community Builds > Ebony Krypton and install. Make sure the version of Kodi you are using is correct.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new build.