The Ebony build is a medium sized offering that you will want to check out. At just over 300mb, this is one you won’t want to use on lower end devices. Instead, it will work just fine on your computer. Be sure to check out our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Ebony Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://wiz.wookiespmc.com as you see here, and call it wookie.
- Hit ok, and wookie will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the wookie file.
- Once you do, instead of saying something like wookie wizard, it says “Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip“. Go ahead and succumb (click on it).
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select Wookie.
- When the screen comes up, choose Community Builds. Scroll down the list and choose Ebony Krypton then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.