At 184mb, the Dragon Lite build is ideal for everyone that has a lower resource device. Despite its’ small size, you still get all the power and great backgrounds of a normal build. It is certainly worth taking a look at. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Dragon Lite Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly https://archive.org/download/gracie242 and click OK.
- Enter the name gracie242 or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on gracie242 > Repository.Gracie2422.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Gracie 2422 Repo > Program Add-ons > Looking Glass Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Looking Glass Wizard > Looking Glass Community Builds.
- Now choose Dragon Lite and Install.
- Close Kodi and re-open it when done.