The Crash K build is a small to medium build that you are sure to like. At 200mb or so, this one will run on most devices. If you love builds, you won’t want to miss out on this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have. Please note that we are using the Kodi v17 Krypton version of the program.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
How to Install the Crash K Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://coots.co/bcrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it coot, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose coot and then repository.bandicootbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repository is enabled.
- Next, proceed to Install from repository > Program Files > Bandicoot Next Gen Wizard.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose Bandicoot Next Gen Wizard > Krypton Builds > Crash K and install. Make sure the version of Kodi you are using is correct.
- Close and re-open and you are ready to go.