The Crash K build is a nice little offering that is named after the general theme of the wizard, Bandicoot builds. This one is around 200 mb, so it is at the upper limits of some limited resource devices. It it certainly worth taking a look at. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Bandicoot builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
How to Install the Bandicoot Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://coots.co/bcrepo/ as you see here, and call it coot.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose coot and then repository.bandicootbuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Bandicoot Builds Repository is enabled.
- From here, select Install from repository > Program Files > Bandicoot Next Gen Wizard.
- Wait for the notification.
- Go back to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Bandicoot Next Gen Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Krypton Builds. Now, choose Crash K and click Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.