The Collusion Build is a smaller sized build that you may want to take a look at. Whether you are running Krypton or Leia, the Kodi-Collusion build will work. It is just under 200mb so it will work on higher-end and lower resource devices. The images look good, there are some great add-ons so you can’t go wrong with this one. You do not have to take our word for it, though. If you want to give this build a shot, use our guide to help you download, Install, and enjoy this great offering today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 add-ons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
Install the Collusion Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://www.onenation.info/Portal and click OK.
- Enter the name onenation or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on onenation > Portal > plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > One Nation Portal > (OneNation Portal) Builds > Kodi-Collusion Build.