For those that like to change the look of their Kodi install, using a skin like the Bello 6 is a good idea. This one is great because of the purple color and easy to read layout. You won’t want to miss out on it. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, it is OK to go to the Kodi website and ask questions. The community will be glad to help you.
How to Install the Bello 6 Skin for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. When you click on it, you will see several options. In this case, you want to choose Install from repository.
- Select the Kodi Add-on Repository and then Look and feel..
- Now, choose skin, Bello 6, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification message. You can see your changes by exiting Kodi and re-opening it.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Bello 6 Skin for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, click on the System heading and select Add-ons.
- Now, choose the option that says Install from repository.
- Select the Kodi Add-on Repository and then Look and feel.
- Find skins, Bello 6, and then click Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To see the change, exit and re-open kodi .
- Enjoy watching.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.