At almost 450mb, the Atomic Reborn build is not for those with lower-end devices.If you try it, be sure that you are using a device with a lot of processing power. Those include computers and really high-end devices. That said, it is definitely worth taking a look at. It is very powerful and sharp looking offering. You can’t go wrong with this one. You can expect to find many different add-ons, and everything is well arranged. Just be sure to use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great build today.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Install the Atomic Reborn Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it misfit, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the file is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the Misfit Mods Wizard, (misfit mods) Builds and select the Atomic Reborn build. We suggest doing a fresh install.