With Kodi, you can easily change the look of your install by doing a few things. One of those is by using the Animated Spinners Busy Pack add-on. When you do, you no longer get the standard spinning circle that you have seen many different places. Instead, you have the option of choosing between several different options. You can also change it back to normal or use one of the others as well. It is definitely worth checking out more closely. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install Animated Busy Spinners Pack for Kodi (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel, Image Collection, and select Animated Busy Spinners Pack.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- You are ready to enjoy it by exiting out of kodi and re-entering.
Install Animated Busy Spinners Pack for Kodi (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find Image Collection, Animated Busy Spinners Pack, and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, exit out of kodi and re-open it.