The AfterMath Build is a very nice offering you may want to take a look at. At 267mb, it makes it difficult to put on lower end devices. However, that means it will work just fine on any computer or higher end Kodi box. If you want to give it a shot, you’ll want to take a look at our images to help you download and install it.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 60% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
How to Install the AfterMath Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://projectjarvis.tv/ and click OK.
- Now, label it jarvis, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose jarvis and then repository.jarvis.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Jarvis > Program Add-ons > Project Jarvis TV > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Team Jarvis TV Wizard. Next, select the (Team Jarvis) builds, choose AfterMath, and then Install
- Close Kodi and re-open it.